Friday, January 16, 2009

~ IF ~

This was written in account of trying to ease the pain to someone where in fact, I too have the same plea as she is.. Trying to keep her away from the loneliness and pain of losing.. "If ", a wish to make things the opposite way as it is going.! For you, Paulina !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I could count the stars above,
I should have told you, you're so dearly love;

If I could stop the wind from blowing,
I do not want to see you crying;

If I could just let the river never runs dry,
I would wipe out all your tears & hidden cry;

If I could have a wings to fly,
I should have told you how vast is the sky;

If I could let the sun to stop from shining,
I should have told you everything comes in perfect timing;

If I could write my own love song,
I would better choose not to get it along;

'Coz If I could let my heart to stop from beating,
I would rather said " Enough was the pain of losing ".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger