Sunday, May 12, 2019

~ Lady of the House ~


You carried me within you long time before i saw the beauty of this world,
embracing the physical change ,only you could ever understood.

Many sleepless nights you endured just to make me at ease
singing your own lullaby is the sweetest melody in my ears.

You held me in your arms until I grew up and able to be on my own,
yet your love and care is telling me, in your heart I still belong.

You've shed in tears sharing wit my successes and failures,
Combing my hair , a magic touch to lessen the burden i bear.

Many are the wonders you've done before the sun show up,
into the kitchen , you're a genie who always make me laugh.

We've bond through the dishes and household chores,
never taught it was the training towards my future role.

I saw your harder days letting me go,
to have my own way and freely do things as I would like to.

Some does your duty on their own, their flight is solo & tough,
Others have  man on their back making it less rough.

Many are the terms of endearment the folks called you upon,
Nanay, Mama, Momshie, Mom, Mother , our heroes in the house and beyond.

How could someone ever forget your sacrifices and all the things you've done,
Your strength & fortitude, an inspiration to all the Lady of the House & in the world of your love ones!












No comments:

Powered By Blogger