Wednesday, December 3, 2008

~ More _of_ You~

It's not more of me but it's more of Him who gives me everything... When I try to make finer and better things for my own, the more I cannot have it easily.... There were lots of people outside who longs to have an embrace of the one that has a pure heart...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walking down the road seemed so endless
seeing an empty space in the wilderness
resting my soul's weary and fearful
drafting and sailing towards the new shore...


looking upward was a bright blue sky
keep smiling on my inner sigh
the sun's shining so bright and radiance
drifting my thoughts in newest paradigm...


down was a pit so deep and wide
seeing someone's mourning in his own stride
wide and narrow was the floor
letting himself drown in lone door...


one step higher were souls waiting
dying in vain much in pain
spirit's weak and full of guilt
query's remain, where thous that says? be at rest...


tears falling from deep within
trying to evade from Your calling
Jonah flew riding on boat
Resembling mine trying to fight....


Looking back was my miry world...
Your works i cannot fathom a word
my plans i cannot prevail
without You that gives mind so tranquil...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Powered By Blogger