Friday, December 26, 2008

~ Wishing Star ~

Twinkle ! Twinkle Little Star! Lol! I wonder why I did not saw a wishing star for quite sometime... This was just some sort of desiring to wish upon the star!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the lonesome night i woke up
i heard the cricket singing
the stars twinkling so bright
up above the universe so wide..


the warm embrace of the soft wind
cold was the breeze,touching my skin;
my heart seemed longing
something deep within i cannot explain..


taking a deep sigh, looking up the sky
at last i saw it shining in the vast tranquility;
in the narrow dim of the expanse
smiling at me from a distance.


the radiance of its beauty
who could compare the mastery;
lying down to see the shining glory
wishing upon the star, could it be merry?.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger