Wednesday, December 3, 2008

~ Fly ~

No one could ever fill-in the emptiness deep within me than God who is there in every step of the way... I may not strong as others but when I am weak I am strong.. He let my fly on an eagle's wings...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i saw the robin's singing a nice tune
deep down my spirit i was drown
sober in the midst of the darkest storm
bending the trees seem so strong.


across the narrow and deep portion
a hallow deep within an empty room
casting down the nets on the seashore
bowing down to His works I adore...


Broken and contrite was my spirit
nothing is hidden in Your sight..
great is Your love i cannot deny
filling my emptiness and hearts' dry...


Desires of my hearts made known to You.
my thoughts You fully knew...
restless and was sobbed
fears i cannot hide...


dreams unseen and beyond grasp
wings flew no longer fast...
in You is a complete joy
letting me fly in the midst of some try...


arms stretched in a wide embrace
looking towards the new race
abiding in your love and be at rest
spirit's weak now renew and at peace...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Powered By Blogger