Thursday, November 27, 2008

~ Desperate ~

Loneliness i kept evading but it keeps running over me and when no one is there to fill-in, it was then I am desperate of Your Love My Lord!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rain pouring out loud
darkest embrace in the cloud
tranquility out of grasp
emptiness and outcast...


thunders in its loudest roar
finding rest in His shoulder
Lord of heaven and earth
You are so magnificent...


Your ways I cannot fathom
my deepest thoughts You've known
agony in the darkest nightmare
You took me out in the mire...


Desperate of Your Love
keeping the tears to subside
my memoirs You carve
deep within your own glide...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Powered By Blogger