Monday, November 10, 2008

~ The Heart of a broken dreams ~

This was created in the perplexity of my soul. I was just wondering why oftentimes things happen in a way that is uncomprehensible.hehe.. This is still one of my unpublished composition.(just a sort of expression on something I cannot still grasp)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mountains have highest hill
but I've set my wings
to fly on
so high.


Oceans is vast and wide
yet,
I haven't fear
to swim its deepest part.


Storm is a strong wind
it blew and
and it bends & break
the trees
yet,
It could never harm me.
It may swing over
the sailing boat
but
the boat of mine
have an anchor
the storm can harm me no more.


Every person has a dream
so high
but
their wings cannot fligh
as high.


Mine dreams almost broken
I have it in my heart
yet
not in my hands.

I cannot resist God's plans
and directions.
Not even blaming
and asking Him why?.


For everything on earth
has its time
made by Him.


My dreams will come true
as the right time
will arrived
and
the broken debris
will be
tied up again
and
broken dreams
will
never be scattered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger