Friday, November 7, 2008

My_Awaker

My 1st published prose in college, was published in THE VISION, the official student publication Of the University of Southeastern Philippines - College of Development Management. This was my longing to be with my former group of friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are in my side
There's nothing to hide
That makes me inspired
Every moment I've cried.



And now that you're away
Every night I'll cry and pray
That again you'll come my way
To guide and comfort me everyday.



I wish that we can still be together
To show that love until forever
I'll wait that time sooner or later
'Coz you in me is still my awaker.



Friend, you're I'm longing for
'Coz you'll keep me standing tall
Everytime, every minute when I'm fall
You were there who comfort it all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger