Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~ Raindrops in my eyes ~

I felt of bursting out, my temper, my heart could not still forget that it has been broken once in a while.... This was just my outlet of what has been deep within me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raindrops keeps falling
Running down to a little stream
Waiting in vain
keeping the promises not to be broken.



Hearts were mended
Praying on knees' bended
Inner being had been afflicted
Wounded and still cannot be healed.



Time could only told
The story remain untold
Unending chapters to unfold
Lovers were meant to have and to hold.



Life is just a book
some chapters were of good rapport
Others were of happy ending
yet some are just a mere story telling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger