Friday, November 7, 2008

~ Memories_Of_You~

Memories Of You is one of my unpublished poems dedicated to my first ever boyfriend in College (Mr. double A). This was created through my disappoinment on our relationship and to the person itself ! Anyway, he's now happy right now I guess..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i look up the sky
Into this clear bright day
I'll remember you in my way
That once before we're so happy.



Those memories we've share
I thought those were forever
As we pledge we will be still
Til the end never did to fail.



Sitting down the ridden boat
Talking some of our hidden thoughts
Sharing laughter,tears and some foughts
Are just the memories of you that I bought.



Those memories keepin me strong
Every time you've given me some wrong
That leads us not to stay so long
Til forever,never be come along.



Something must gonna be alright
If you tried just to be polite
In me & you, hope you won't neglect
Those memories that you've left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger