Monday, November 24, 2008

~He_Wrote_Mine~

Lord Jesus, I know You know everything in my life. My past, my present, my future. I cannot hide anything from You. I was glad You wrote a book for me. A record that has been kept in Your Kingdom. (Psalm 139:16).. This is for You Lord!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story was written
right there in Your Bulletin;
Past, Present and Future
You fully knew it all.


I had a book up there in Your Mansion
The Pilgrim's details has been shown;
In Your Hands that kept me going strong
Though I kept myself being stubborn.


Your love I cannot fathom
Glory and Honor,You are worthy to be crown;
God of Wonders You are real
when everything in me was made clear.


My road seem so long and winding
Never know when will its ending;
Setting mine story is just a blessing
Writing My Story,I give glory to You, My King.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger