Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~ somewhere~

Sunday, November 09, 2008 at 7:00 PM, I was walking along the corridor when somebody called me and to my surprise , it was my 1st ever bf in college Archie Arcales, 8 years we did not see each other and here he goes again telling me he still love me??? Oh well, this is for you MR. ARCALES !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking along the corridor
hastening my steps towards the new door;
suddenly you came like a flash in the sky
stealing my heart in just a while.


It seems it was just a day dream
taking my heart again was heart breaking
promises are made to be broken
when you said you came back again.


waiting in vain, trying to ease the pain.
emptiness inside wanting to fill in again;
your presence i am always missing
your love and care,it's been my heart's wanting.


We've traveled so far in this unending road
so winding, rough and things are not secured
somehow things would be cleared
when will be meeting somewhere along that lonely road.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger