Sunday, November 23, 2008

~ You are~

Dear Lord, this is for YOU. I thank You for YOU ARE THE LORD OF MY LIFE! when no one else is True, YOU ARE just the only one who remain Faithful. Glory to You, My JESUS!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who could compare with You,
everything in me was made known to You;
my thoughts from afar
truly You are so familiar.


Who could give what You had given?
the words that You had spoken
sink deep into my inner being
my soul longs for your presence.


You made everything in proper place
The moon and the stars in the Universe;
created for us to glorify Your face
living for You and run enough for the race.


You've sent rainbows after the rain
when my world's so dim and full of pain
You lifted me from the deepest pit
everything You've made was perfect.


How could I ever deprived You
of what belongs to You?
when everything in me was just fleeting and out in the blue.


You are my hiding place
in times when i need a rest.
You refresh my spirit
giving me a heart that was at peace.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Powered By Blogger