Monday, November 10, 2008

~ Waiting ! ~

It has been said that the greatest test of Faith is to wait. It requires 101% patient and endurance for waiting has no definite time. This composition was created in due of my complains and impatience of waiting something that is hard to grasp at hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how long will i keep on mourning?
as i see the bird singing;
where thous mine? i kept on asking
to You that gives me everything.


seeing the field with blossoming flowers
i can't escape my eyes from tears
as You hold me in your arms & keep me in Your shelter
Resting my soul in Your mighty power.


where's thous my heart that seeks wisdom?
why can't i keep it from all the boredom
waiting for someone, can i have my freedom?
it's not for me to choose, its in You that comes from.

Oh my spirit stop on wondering !
God has put in your heart a spirit not of sobering.
Awake oh my soul, for God is your provider
in due time, he will grant your heart's desire.


" wait and take heart" does not He said unto you?
why worry? when He made everything timely!
Just Trust and Obey
knowing HE 's so almighty !

No comments:

Powered By Blogger