Monday, November 24, 2008

~ Life's Reflection~

Looking back was an emotional lass. So Silent. So Timid. A Bit Coward. That was me a long time ago, but God did change me gradually in a way I could not imagine. This was my reflections. God bless everyone for visiting this expression of mine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening the sounds of the cricket
in a deep and calm night;
so cold and so quite
somebody's never did dare to greet.


Waters running and rushing down
To the river banks where it belong;
so forceful and was so clear
my eyes running was tear.


The air was so cold and fresh
touching my skin giving a fresh release;
from the scar and wounds of nightmare
long time ago i was in deep slumber.


Rainbow appeared in a colorful hue
shining in the sky so blue;
how marvelous was His hand
He made everything in its own stand.


As i look back in the fields with flowers in blossom
speaking how God had made me in His wisdom;
can i just make a bow of love?
To You, My Lord up there above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Powered By Blogger