Monday, November 10, 2008

~ T_E_A_R_S ~


I was noted as the crying baby in our family ! Lol. i was just a bit sensitive and emotional. When I was still young, I could not express my anger and pain and the only resort that i had is to CRY ! That's why this was created.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time my heart is in pain
that causes my eyes to rain
and no one can refrain
the tears that falls within.


Tears running down my cheek
is a sign of a great defect
for a heart that fulls of ache
every time when i am weak.


It is just a special expression
of a heart that needs attention
to someone who can rely on
through times of frustration.


When I am found it's too helpless
to found someone who arises
there's no other way to express
than to tears endless.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger