Monday, November 10, 2008

" When_ He_ seems_ so_ far_ away"

There was a time in my life that I was in the dilemma of frustration and depression and the only thought that I had was questioning HIM why? but as I realize that everything happens for a purpose, my doubts has been replaced with thankfulness and renewing of my first love to HIM. This was created in time of my loneliness and the only person that keeps pushing me is JESUS !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems You're so far away so silent of what i ask and pray
have you ever forgotten me? i supposed not to say!


My soul hungers & wanting of Your Presence
problems inside seems i can't fully comprehend
my strength fails within me
as i wrestled against every circumstances out of my way.


I am like a wanderer in the street
life has no meaning, no direction & full of guilt
Sin keep haunting me , things in the past
i supposed not to renew
for You've made everything in me anew.


Have YOU ever leave me totally?
in Your arms, don't let me go i pray.
For i supposed to be faithful and true to You
Oh Lord, let be reminded of Your love so true.


As i walk through this journey of mine
I can't fathom the mysteries You've given me behind
The strength & mercy that intimately sublime
to my senses, it gives me peace of mind.


Bowing down to Your highness & power
It renews my spirit,mind, and temper
Knowing what You've done a long time ago
Is enough reason for me to draw closer to You.


You are near, You are here in my heart
You seem so far away when I'm gone & depart
from Your presence.
I will now make a fresh start
To renew my first love in You is a big start.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger